A2Z Infra Engineering Ltd. (Formerly A2Z Maintenance & Engineering Services Limited), is an integrated core infrastructure engineering service provider incorporated in the year 2002. The Company provides robust EPC solutions in Power Transmission and Distribution ‘T&D’ sector. We work on turnkey projects providing services ranging from testing, integrated design, construction, installation, and erection to the commissioning. We offer customized solutions catering to the needs of domestic and global patrons. Our team members leverage their knowledge, expertise, and industrial experience in developing innovative as well as energy saving solutions that aim at minimizing the T&D losses to prevent the depletion and deterioration of the environment.
Our workforce, consisting of over 500 employees, look at challenges as opportunities to showcase our excellence. We have executed and completed a plethora of projects in complex topography and adverse weather conditions within the stipulated timelines. Our team was equally productive and in-line with the deadlines when executing projects in scorching summers or chilling winters. We have completed projects in various states of India including Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Orissa, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala and Himachal Pradesh.
- ISO 9001:2008 Moody International Certification for quality management services
- EPC contracts are under central government and state government policies and schemes including R-APDRP (Re-structured Accelerated Power Development and Reform Program) and RGGVY (Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana)
Over the years, we have undertaken diverse EPC projects in the Power T&D sector. Our service areas include:
- Installation of High Voltage Distribution System “HVDS” and Low Voltage Distribution System “LVDS”
- Construction of Substations and Transmission lines
- Renewable Energy
- Telecom EPC
- Service Value Chain
- IT Application-Power sector
During our short operational period of a decade and a half, we have been able to set new benchmarks in the industry and contribute sustainably to the power sector. Our achievements exemplify our excellence. Some of these include:
- We completed the overtly unfinished project of GSS in Begusarai within 18 months of it being awarded to us. It included a 100 MVA Power Transformer and two 50 MVA Power Transformers.
- We commissioned 132/33 kV Elichpur Substation for MAHATRANSCO five months ahead of the deadline
- Execution of an extensive turnkey project of 12 Substations up to 220 kV in Maharashtra
- Accomplished the first pilot project of underground Electrical Distribution Network in Rohtak, Haryana
- Worked for NTPC to install 33/11 KV Jharli Substationand completed the project four months ahead of the timeline
- We were awarded anincentive for completing three projects of tubewell connections in Haryana much before the timeline
- Execution of AB (Aerial Bunch) Cabling Project in McLeod Ganj (H.P.) under adverse climatic conditions (Below 0°Celcius)
- Commissioning of the first Railway Electrification project in Khurja area of Ghaziabad-Aligarh section
- Successfully completion of the electrification of Dera-Dhani and HVDS work for PSEB (Punjab State Electricity Board) before schedule
- Reducing the Transmission & Distribution losses from 32% to 15.9% in Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd
- Providing electricity to 4.3 lakh homes by installing BPL (Below Poverty Line) connections across the country
- Certified for IT Implementation in Power Sector under R-APDRP (Restructured- Accelerated Power Development and Reform Programme)
We plan to enter into Distribution Franchise arrangements with power utilities while exploring opportunities in providing controlled impedance solution, limiting fault current solutions and other applications for superconductors in the Power sector.
- The inception of EPC business: Fiscal year 2006
- FY 2018 Turnover: Rs. 87 Crores
- Employees: 500+
- Service Industry/ Sector: Power Sector & Telecom
- Reach of business: Global Presence
- Business Model: EPC - Engineering, Procurement, Construction
A2Z Infra Engineering Limited aims to improve the network of distribution and reduce the country’s A&T losses. The losses amount to 22.7%, one of the highest in the world. We are specialists in EPC projects about renovation or expansion of an existing distribution system, and construction of the distribution system.
A2Z Infra Engineering Limited works on different transmission projects on a turnkey basis. Our team members have built transmission lines from 66 kV to 765 kV. We have served in unfavourable climatic conditions and difficult terrains including Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, and Rajasthan.
A2Z Infra Engineering Limited specializes in designing, erecting, testing and commissioning sub-stations having a capacity up to 400KV. We have taken up several projects about the construction of substations and have commissioned transformers of varied capacitieswith single-phase transformers of up to 160 MVA 220/132 kV and 100MVA, 220/132 kV of three-phase transformers. Our single largest order included constructing 12 EHV substations for MSETCL.
The company undertakes installation of capacitors at all the levels and feeder renovation. With an objective to minimize A&T losses and reduce the length of low tension lines, we have undertaken the task of reconfiguration of feeder lines and distribution transformers.
The company has undertaken various Urban Group and Rural Electrification projects. The core principles of ensuring the optimum design of Rural Electrification have facilitated the Group to handle multiple projects in the past years.
The Group is working for the Indian Railways for installation of 25kV Overhead Traction System and supportive Catenary System.
IT Application-Power sector
The Group emphasizes the usage of IT in the power sector to provide services such as ERP Systems, Advance Metering Solutions, Network Energy and Solutions,andProject Management Consultancy Services.
Renewable Energy Generation
The company encourages sustainable practices. It thus believes in employing renewable sources of energy. The Group has set up biomass projects that use the forest, agricultural and agro-industrial wastes and RDF as fuels.
The Group works on telecom projects on a turnkey basis. It provides multitudes of solutions including Project Management, Logistics Management, Network Implementation, Technical Site Survey, and Supply and Installation of Equipment.